Mark your calendar with these important dates! Any additional dates will be added throughout the summer so be sure to check back often to stay up to date on all things recruitment!
Letters of Recommendation Deadline: July 15th, 2017
Formal Recruitment: August 12th-19th, 2017
Convocation: August 11th, 2017
Open House: August 12th - 13th, 2017
Philanthropy: August 14th-15th, 2016
Sisterhood Day: August 16th-17th, 2017
Preference: August, 18th, 2017
Bid Day: August 19th, 2017
New Member Retreat: Evening of August 19th, 2017
RUSH QUICK TIPS
- Be confident in yourself! We are looking for unique, genuine members and we want to see your true personality!
- Branch out and make new friends! College is such an exciting experience and is much different from high school. It is so easy to remain close with your friends from high school, but we encourage you to also make friends with other women during recruitment. Most of these women will be joining the Panhellenic community with you as well!
- Keep an open mind! Remember that you are choosing a house for yourself, not anyone else. When going to each house and talking to the members, look for a place where you feel comfortable. The house you choose will be your home away from home for the next four years!
- Take advantage of the Rho Chis! These women were hand-selected and are a great representation of Alabama's Greek community as well as the student body. They are here for you and to make your Recruitment process the best possible!
- We know days can be early, so set a lot of alarms and put on comfy shoes! You're going to thank yourself when you're standing outside of a house during your tenth party in the middle of the Alabama summer.
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION MAILING:
Alpha Phi: Att: Recruitment
1130 University Blvd. Suite B9-557
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
For any questions or inquiries regarding recruitment contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO WEAR
One of the most exciting parts of rush is picking out just the right outfits! Each day has a particular style and look, which really allows you to show off your personality.
We know this can be a little stressful so be sure to check out our tips on what to wear each day during rush!
Director of Formal Recruitment
Vice President of Membership Recruitment
Assistant Director of Formal Recruitment